Actionable Market Intelligence for Defense Contracts
Though federal contract spending in 2021 did not manage to exceed the record spending of 2020, at more than $645 billion it still surpassed pre-2020 totals. Defense comprised the lion’s share of spending at $408.3 billion in 2021, down from $448.7 billion in 2020.
With defense contracts representing 63% of total spending and competition tighter than ever, the research, analysis, and tools your company employs are essential to developing a winning strategy. Let Bloomberg Government help you tap into a larger share of the defense market.
- FY22 Defense Budget Breakdown
- Market Intel to Fuel Your Business
- Fiscal Year 2022 – Top 20 Opportunities
- The Top 10 Defense Contractors
- Fiscal Year 2022 – U.S. Army Budget and Contracting
- Fiscal Year 2022 – U.S. Navy and Marine Corps Budget and Contracting
- Fiscal Year 2022 – U.S. Air Force Budget and Contracting