Government Contracting and the Federal Budget
Track Agency Funding From Allocation to Contract
June 22, 2022
Building your government contracting pipeline requires a firm grasp on addressable markets and aligning your organization’s capabilities with federal agencies’ procurement needs.
Bloomberg Government analysts have recently found that the federal industrial base is shrinking. Even as contractors are asked to respond efficiently to increasingly complex requirements and crises, the count of prime vendors participating in federal procurement processes dipped below 100,000 last year for the first time in at least a decade.
When things are changing rapidly, what does your market look like, and how can you plan for success in an evolving industry? By understanding and tracking the flow from ideas to money – from the laws and policies established at the highest levels of government to actual contract spending.
- On Demand: President Biden’s Fiscal Year 2023 Budget Proposal
- On Demand: Top Markets to Watch
- Federal Contract Spending Trends in Five Charts
- Partnering with 8a Companies as a Large Contracting Firm
- Actionable Market Intelligence for Defense Contracts
- On Demand: The 2022 Cybersecurity Landscape
- On Demand: Contracts to Watch – GWAXs & MACs
- Market Intel to Fuel Your Business
- Download: 2022 Government Contracting Playbook