Event Title Here (H1)
Subhead with Event Theme or Expanded Title Here (H2)
May 19 & May 20, 2021 | 1:00 – 2:30 pm ET (H3)
The rules for corporate and legal engagement in politics and society have changed dramatically in the past few years. The Covid-19 pandemic and economic crisis, the global outcry over systemic racism, an epidemic of misinformation in a divided country, and widespread effects of climate change have accelerated these changes.
Organizations of all types, especially those that claim to be values-oriented, are expected to acknowledge and act on the issues facing the country. Ultimately driving corporations and law firms to consider how their actions and public statements impact their reputations – and brands.
Join us for the Bloomberg Law Leadership Forum where we’ll examine:
- How social change translates into policy and operational changes
- How corporations and law firms are transforming their internal conduct
- Impacts on relationships with business partners
- Proactive compliance and active reputations risk management strategies
- Corporate engagement’s impact on contractual relationships
Each day will be eligible for 1 CLE credit.
Who Should Participate?
Leaders across in-house legal teams and law firms who are setting compliance and legal goals and social responsibility initiatives – as well as leaders in charge of executing new internal policy guidelines.