This downloadable report, created by our BGOV industry experts, covers 10 small-business opportunities with a combined total estimated value of $48 billion that may be competed in fiscal 2020. All opportunities are likely to release a final RFP before September 2020.
This information technology report is a follow-on to the government-wide Fiscal 2020 Top 20 Contracting Opportunities.
Highlights of the small-business report included:
- Two opportunities shared the top ranking and each had an estimated total value of $20 billion total.
- Seven opportunities with civilian agencies in fiscal 2020 and three that are defense-related.
- One opportunity was classified as new requirements; nine were follow-on contracts.
- The majority of the opportunities, six of 10, were expected to release a final RFP in the first quarter of fiscal 2020.
- Seven were total or partial small-business set-asides, one was reserved for only 8(a) companies, one was exclusively for service-disabled veteran-owned companies, and one was set aside for HUBZone businesses.