Bloomberg Government subscribers get the stories like this first. Act now and gain unlimited access to everything you need to grow your opportunities. Learn more.
The General Services Administration on Sept. 28 announced the award results of an onramp competition that adds 123 companies to the existing pool of contract holders performing work on its multi-billion professional services contract, One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS).
The awards include: 42 companies for pool 1, 40 companies for pool 3, and 41 companies for pool 4.
In total, OASIS is comprised of six pools. The professional services are dispersed as follows:
- Pool 1 — Management, scientific, and technical Services.
- Pool 2 —Financial and accounting services.
- Pool 3 — Military, marine, and energy engineering.
- Pool 4 — Scientific research and development (R&D).
- Pool 5A — Aircraft parts and engines R&D
- Pool 5B —Space and missiles research R&D.
- Pool 6 — Aircraft R&D.
According to Bloomberg Government data, the OASIS Unrestricted contract, which consists mostly large businesses has disbursed $15.6 billion to 58 companies since fiscal 2015.
Its companion contract, OASIS Small Business, has distributed $11.7 billion in spending obligations to 138 companies since fiscal 2014. The GSA announced awards to over 300 small-businesses as the result of an onramp in May 2020.
Companies interested in analyzing spending by pool or identifying task orders for recompete can use BGOV tools to perform research.
- Click herefor Pool 1 — Management, scientific, and technical Services.
- Click herefor Pool 2 — Financial and accounting services.
- Click here for Pool 3 — Military, marine, and energy engineering.
- Click here for Pool 4 — Scientific research and development (R&D).
- Click here for Pool 5A — Aircraft parts and engines R&D (no obligations to date)
- Click here for Pool 5B — Space and missiles research R&D.
- Click here for Pool 6 — Aircraft R&D.
To contact the reporter on this story: Daniel Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org