GSA Multiple-Award Schedules (MAS) Consolidation
Registration for this event is closed.
GSA’s Multiple Award Schedules (MAS), which totaled $31 billion in fiscal 2018, are in the midst of a major overhaul that will convert 24 different categories of Schedules into 1. Join Bloomberg Government and representatives from the General Services Administration (GSA) for a webinar to discuss upcoming changes on October 30 at 2 pm.
Topics will include:
- An overview of the consolidation plans, including status updates of the three-phase plan
- Who and what is impacted based on completed offers submitted to GSA
- MAS consolidation structure and subcategory framework
- Data reporting and compliance with category management
- Future plans included in phases two and three
Director, Government Contracts Analysis
Director, Multiple Award Schedule Program Management Office