An Insider’s View of Digital Transformation
Since taking the helm at the Technology Transformation Service (TTS) in early 2019, Anil Cheriyan has overseen some of the federal government’s most sweeping efforts to modernize the way agencies do business and deliver services for citizens and customers. While agencies are making unprecedented investments in IT, TTS is helping them develop and share best practices through programs like the Centers of Excellence initiative, while making strides to recruit and retain top technology talent.
Join Bloomberg Government federal market analyst, Chris Cornillie, for a one-on-one conversation with TTS Director, Anil Cheriyan, to explore the most sought after questions about federal IT modernization:
- What are federal agencies’ priorities for replacing or augmenting paper-based services with digital ones?
- How can agencies take advantage of technologies like robotic process automation and machine learning?
- How can agencies secure their software supply chains without sacrificing speed?
- What’s ahead for the Centers of Excellence initiative?
- How can industry get involved in the federal government’s digital transformation efforts?
Deputy Commissioner Federal Acquisition Service And Director