Win Your Next Defense Opportunity – Seaport Next Generation (NxG)
Registration for this event is closed.
The Defense Department’s largest contract, SeaPort-e, has generated about $62 billion since fiscal 2001 and is soon concluding its performance period. It will be eclipsed by the follow-on contract, known as Seaport Next Generation (NxG), which was awarded to approximately 1,870 contractors in December 2018.
This re-aired webinar presented by Bloomberg Government and Unanet, discusses the opportunities that are ahead on SeaPort-NxG and how to capture upcoming opportunities.
Topics for the webinar re-air will include:
- Top contractors winning work on SeaPort
- Insights on the SeaPort-NxG on-ramp schedule to take place in fiscal 2021
- The volume of activity at bureaus such as NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVWAR, and others that has flown through SeaPort and how that may change in the future
- Analysis of the U.S. Navy Department’s $80 billion annual spending on professional services and how multiple-award contracts including SeaPort, OASIS, and AMCOM EXPRESS dominate that spending
- Expiring work on SeaPort-e that will likely be competed on SeaPort-NxG
Register today for this re-air webinar event.