Win Your Next Defense Opportunity with SeaPort-NxG
Registration for this event is closed.
The Defense Department’s largest contract, SeaPort-e, has generated about $62 billion since fiscal 2001 and is soon concluding its performance period. It will be eclipsed by the follow-on contract, known as SeaPort Next Generation (NxG), which was awarded to approximately 1,870 contractors in December 2018.
Join Bloomberg Government, in cooperation with Unanet, to discuss the opportunities that are ahead on SeaPort-NxG and how to capture upcoming opportunities. Topics for the webinar will include:
- Top contractors winning work on Seaport
- Insights on the SeaPort-NxG on-ramp schedule to take place in fiscal 2021
- The volume of activity at bureaus such as NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVWAR, and others that has flown through SeaPort and how that may change in the future
- Analysis of the U.S. Navy Department’s $80 billion annual spending on professional services and how multiple-award contracts including SeaPort, OASIS, and AMCOM EXPRESS dominate that spending
- Expiring work on SeaPort-e that will likely be competed on Seaport NxG
Presented in conjunction with:
Director, Government Contracts Analysis
Senior Defense Analyst
Senior Vice President of Marketing