Bloomberg Government (BGOV), Bloomberg Industries (BI) and Bloomberg Briefs, with the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP), conducted a free webinar on December 18, 2012, to explore debt dynamics, deficit reduction and sequestration’s impact on the Department of Defense.
During this webinar, analysts from BGOV, BI and Bloomberg Briefs discussed:
- The business implications of deficit reduction
- The impact of the Fiscal Cliff on economic growth
- The Fed’s likely response to the Fiscal Cliff
- How Obama’s reelection impacts looming Pentagon budget cuts
- How Army and Marine programs will likely face cuts as Afghanistan winds down
A replay of the webinar is now available (free registration required), which includes a downloadable version of the slides from this presentation:
- Robert Litan, Director of Research, Bloomberg Government
- Tony Costello, Lead Analyst, Bloomberg Government
- Christopher Payne, Senior Economic Analyst, Bloomberg Government
- Patrick Driessen, Taxation Policy Analyst, Bloomberg Government
- Joseph Brusuelas, Senior Economist, Bloomberg Brief
- George Ferguson, Consumer/Industrials Team Leader, Bloomberg Industries
Looking to stay informed about this topic? Request a free trial of the Bloomberg Government information service.