Bloomberg Government, in association with the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA), conducted a webinar on Tuesday November 13, 2012, to explore the outcome of the presidential and congressional elections on the looming sequestration cuts.
Topics for discussion included:
- How does the outcome of the Presidential election effect sequestration and the fiscal cliff?
- How do the congressional elections affect the size and shape of any agreement?
- What are the range of possible scenarios for a deal, or no deal, going forward?
For those who missed the event:
- A replay of this webinar is available. (Free, requires registration)
- The slides from this webinar are now available.
We understand that sequestration is top of mind, and our analysts are scrutinizing this issue on an on-going basis to provide you with valuable insights. Some of our most popular studies on this topic include:
- Pentagon Shifts May Overshadow Impact of Sequester (BGOV Insight)
- Six Degrees of Sequestration: Issues for Defense Contractors (BGOV Study)
- Sequestration Planning: Scenarios and Options for Defense Contractors (BGOV Study)
To access these studies and more, or for a free demo of the BGOV service, contact the Bloomberg Government team.
Presented & Sponsored by Bloomberg Government, in association with NDIA.