Bloomberg Government is proud to support TechAmerica’s 48th Annual Vision Conference October 17-18 at the Waterford Conference Center in Springfield, VA.
- The Honorable Frank Kendall, Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, OSD
- Martin Bollinger, Senior Vice President, Booz & Company
- Col Mark Borkowski, Assistant Commissioner, Office of Technology and Acquisition, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, DHS
- Paul Brubaker, President, Silver Lining
- Byron Callan, Director, Capital Alpha Partners
- Pierre Chao, Managing Partner, Renaissance Strategic Advisors
- Stan Collender, National Director of Financial Communications, Qorvis
- Charlie Cook, Publisher of the Cook Political Report and Columnist for the National Journal
- Frank Finelli, Managing Director, The Carlyle Group
- E. J. Holland, Jr., Assistant Secretary, HHS
- Brett Lambert, Director, AT&L Industrial Policy, Department of Defense
- John Streufert, Director, National Cyber Security Division, DHS
- Lena Trudeau, Associate Commissioner, Federal Acquisition Service, GSA
To register now, visit: http://vision.techamericafoundation.org/register/
Earn Continuing Education Units at the 2012 Vision Conference:
The Darden Graduate School of Business will provide .85 CEUs for your participation in each day of the 2012 TechAmerica Foundation Vision Conference. Note that participants who register only for the Health Track of the Vision Conference will receive .275 CEUs.
The 48th annual Vision Conference promises to deliver a comprehensive and incredibly useful analysis of federal spending and future business opportunities. Conference highlights include:
- Long-term forecast (5-year) of the Federal IT and U.S. Defense markets (10-year)
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis from 200+ senior industry experts who participate in the forecasting process, comprising 14,000+ hours of research and analysis
- Results including input from 300+ meetings with key government executives, think tanks experts & congressional staff
By attending Vision you gain information needed for successful planning and business development. Don’t be left out wondering where to find the dollars and business opportunities. We have the answers! Each attendee receives 25 PowerPoint presentations (1000+ chart) that are delivered over the 2 day conference.
Join your colleagues in the Defense and Federal IT industry- more than 350 of them – who will get an advantage you don’t want to miss!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Industry business development executives
- Industry government relations executives
- Industry sales and marketing executives
- Industry strategic planning executives
- Federal Information Technology financial analysts
- Defense financial analysts
- Government strategic financial planners
- Think Tanks
To register, go to: http://vision.techamericafoundation.org/register/
To ensure you continue to receive notices appropriate to your job function and/or interest area, please verify your contact information; or if you wish to no longer receive email on the Vision program, you may opt-out at: http://www.techamerica.org/My/profile.cfm.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS:
CSC | Qorvis Communications | IHS | University of Virginia Darden Schoold of Business | HP | Huntington Ingalls Industries | Bloomberg Government
For more information please contact Joan Piccariello, Vice President, Market Forecasting at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 284-5314.