The editors and publishers of Bloomberg Government invite you to attend the *SAP National Security ServicesTM* (SAP NS2) for a day of learning and networking around the new challenges facing US national security and the need for leaner, smarter IT solutions to address those challenges.
DATE: Tuesday, September 18, 2012
TIME: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
LOCATION: Fairview Park Marriott, 3111 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, VA 22042
Bloomberg Government will have a table at this event, where you can learn how BGOV can provide insight into the U.S. government’s actions and the impact those actions have on business. This event is appropriate for CXO’s, Program Managers, Technical Directors and Enterprise Architects.
- Gary Winkler, Former PEO EIS, Army
- David Ray, Director, TEWLS Customer Center of Expertise and PM, Joint Medical Logistics Functional Development Center
- Andy Maner, Partner and VP, NISC Business Leader at IBM Global Business Services
This event will include:
- Keynote addresses by *Frances Townsend* and *General Michael Hayden*
- Customer panel on increasing efficiencies and driving down costs
- Afternoon breakout sessions featuring innovative solutions to manage demanding missions, achieve real-time situational awareness, and integrate with free and open source software.
- View summary of breakout session abstracts
- Frances Townsend, Former Assistant to President George W. Bush on Homeland Security and Counterterrorism CNN On-Air Contributor
- General Michael Hayden, Former Director at CIA, Former Director at NSA