The Pentagon may begin cutting spending October 1st in advance of the sequester of $55 billion in defense funds on January 2, 2013. Register for this Bloomberg Government webinar, featuring a panel of experts, to gain perspective on how the Defense Department may implement sequestration and strategies to reduce its bottom-line effects.
Planning for Sequestration
- Date: Thursday, August 2, 2012
- Time: 2:00 pm EDT (11:00 am PT)
- Duration: 1 Hour
Discussion topics will include:
- When and where will cuts hit?
- What spending will be protected?
- What recourse do companies have?
Speakers will include:
- Anne Laurent, Head of Defense and Federal Business Intelligence Analyst Teams, Bloomberg Government
- Kevin Brancato, Defense Analyst, Bloomberg Government
- Rob Levinson, Defense Analyst, Bloomberg Government
As a follow-up, or in case you missed the webinar, there are a number of resources available to you to keep you informed:
- A replay of the sequestration webinar is now available. You will be connected to audio using your computer’s speakers.
- Slides from the sequestration webinar can be downloaded here or via the replay URL above.
Stay tuned for more updates on future webinars and events from Bloomberg Government.